Do you think my dog is cute?
Do you think my fashion sense is terrible?
Do you want to tell me that I change my blog design way too often?
Do you want to be my best friend? (It's totally okay if you do -- I won't think you're all stalkery. Probably).
If the answer to any of these (or a gajillion other questions) is 'yes', you should let me know! There are a lot of ways you can do that.
You can email me at email@example.com -- my phone alerts me whenever I have an email, so I'll see it pretty much right away. Unless my phone is off. Then I won't. But I'll see it eventually. Pinky swear.
I'm also heavily into social media (although probably not quite as much as Tom is). So you can find me on:
- Facebook (which might actually be the best way -- I feel like I'm on it all the freaking time)
- Twitter (it's also my personal account, so there's all sorts of angsty, passive aggressive thoughts you won't see anywhere else.
- Instagram (if you need to contact me via photograph)
- Pinterest (maybe not the best way to actually contact me, but my Pinterest is pretty freaking awesome, if I do say so myself -- well, it was until I deleted my almost 20,000 pins to start fresh. It'll get there again though!)
- Google+ (to be honest, I'm not great at using Google+, but I'm going to try to do better)
If Google Reader's not your style, you can read Bergalicious on Bloglovin' (and, of course, good, old-fashioned RSS).
Plus there's always the whole 'train-a-regular-pigeon-to-be-a-carrier-pigeon' thing.
You know, if that actually works.